Here in this article, you will be given the golden rule of gambling. It is that one rule which will not only save your face during losses, but will ensure that you are treated as a true champ with every win. The following of these golden rules will ensure that every time you enter and leave the casino, you do so with your dignity intact and your chin held up high. That one, paramount, golden rule of gambling which ensures that you stay a winner even when you lose, is very simple to understand and comprehend but slightly hard to act on. And that one rule is to "be classy at all times". So, now we explain to you what being classy entails:
1. Being classy entails being informed. You should always know your game, your limits and your budget. Moreover, people should know and notice that you are knowledgeable and thus, responsible for your each and every conduct during the game.
2. You shouldn't dwindle or back out on your bets and deals. Being classy involves being courageous in hard and lean times.
3. Being classy involves you acting like a gentleman/lady constantly. So, you should never curse, beat, and always keep your cool. Yes, even in times of losses be classy, be confident, and be calm. Curse all you want on the inside but your outside demeanor should be placid.
4. Being classy also entails you being sensible, not being greedy, childish, or fickle while placing bets and stopping when the need arises. You should have enough sense to know when the game is out of your hands and when you have to stop chasing loose ends.
5. Being classy requires being focused and confident. Thus, be reasonable, be in your complete senses while playing, set goals and enjoy the game regardless of the consequences.
It's quite a tall order to being classy and keeping your cool all the times, but it's worth all the respect and following that comes with it. So next time you are about to enter a casino, be ready to be classy, own the "golden" crown, set yourself apart, enjoy to the fullest and hope that the odds be ever in your favor!